How you can Help
Project Linus is a volunteer non-profit
organization with a two-fold mission. First, it is our mission to
provide love, a sense of security, warmth and comfort to children who
are seriously ill, traumatized, or otherwise in need through the gifts
of new, handmade blankets and afghans, lovingly created by volunteer "blanketeers."
Second, it is our mission to provide a rewarding and fun service
opportunity for interested individuals and groups in local communities,
for the benefit of children.
The Mat-Su Valley Chapter services children
in need in Alaska.
- Become a Blanketeer
- Help in other ways, sew on labels, deliver
Contact: Mat-Su Chapter Coordinator
Fred Meyer is
donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska,
Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers
tell them to give. Here's how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking
your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to (non-profit) at
www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for
us by our name or by our non-profit number (84463).
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card,
you are helping (non-profit) earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel
Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available
at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
For more information, please visit
|Drop off Sites
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 501 Bogard Rd, Wasilla
- Just Sew, 579 S Alaska St, Palmer 745-3649
Any donations can also be mailed to ...
Michelle Hoyt - 6333 N Steen Rd Wasilla, AK 99654
Project Linus National Headquarters